4.17.2014

New List...

Assalamualaikum... hello~


Yes.. this is my 2nd post in a day...
Nampak sangat banyak benda yang terjadi sampai boleh hentam 2 post skali...

Many things happened... everything turned me to a weaker person...
Yeke?
Maybe... but most importantly, i wanna change...

and this is my plan.. (semua ni plan semata-mata)

1. Get into a good uni and start a new life with new identity.
2. Enjoy my youth days more with my family and Ma Girls.
3. Trying to be a cool person maybe... hehehe
4. Absolutely 'No Entry' to opposite gender in my life.
5. Try all sort of food and enjoy every kind of coffee..
6. Learn all the basics skills..
7. Start bahas again
8. Exercise more..( walaupun tau takkan terjadi, angan2 kena ada)
9. Try out new activites...
10.Learn to live alone comfortably


I want to be alone. Enjoy myself without being disturb by world. Be an indie lady. Built a career. Happy with my life. Have fun to the max. That's all.


F.U.L.L.S.T.O.P

180414 0025,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

A much needed rant : 28th April 2021

*Disclaimer: This post was written on 28th April 2021. 2.10 am. Few months before turning 26 y.o. I'm not sure when I'll publish thi...