4.17.2014

Friendzone

Assalamualaikum w.b.t... hye kiddies~


Many people have this problem before mainly with girls..
 but before this i thought this is not that serious..and maybe not worth it to be a concern.. 
but now that i experienced it, it is so damn hard.. 
lagi2 at this youth age... 

in whatever situation, i always draw a line in any relationship..
lagi2 with friends of opposite gender...
and don't get me wrong.
i'm not bad, i just want to accept the reality and pijak di bumi nyata..
i know the limit, i know my limit..

when i took any actions, when i said any words, i'd thought about all those things thousands time before i did it..
what i did just for everyone's sake..
i don't want to hurt your feelings, others' feeling, and my feeling..

when i put a gap, doesn't mean i hate you or u're bad person...
i just don't want bad things to happen..

u said u can control..
well, nobody can control their feeling.. me too..

just, yang penting, i got my own reason why i did all these..
and sorry..
for everything...





have a nice day..


totally me,
syera

No comments:

Post a Comment

A much needed rant : 28th April 2021

*Disclaimer: This post was written on 28th April 2021. 2.10 am. Few months before turning 26 y.o. I'm not sure when I'll publish thi...