4.22.2014

If and only if....

Assalamualaikum wbt .... hye people~


Dah kenapa syera tiba2 cakap hal ni??
 kata hari tu 'no opposite gender allowed' kan?? yup... it's so true..
However...... hehehe... hari ni kan, i don't know why,
 but suddenly i got the feeling to watch this Korean programme, 
We Got Married, that once, i'd been so fanatic over it..

hahaha... nama pun perempuan kan...
 i'm quiet into Korean program but not that fanatic...
so, today, i don't know why, i started to watch again all the episodes of Khuntoria couple and YongSeo couple..

 This couple....

and this couple~ ^^


as a girl, i can't ignore the fun and enjoyment of all the Korean fantasies...
watching all the dramas and these WGM episodes fill my day..
Hehehe~ i started to think and imagine what kind of guy that i dream of and so on...hahaha~ silly me...

well, honestly, it's not about their handsome face or their image 
(ok, ada la skit pasal image, tp minor), but what caught my attention the most is their manner... 

i know that all of those scenes are just based on the script, drama semata-mata, but what important is that, the manner jadi mcm sort of panduan to their citizen.. even normal people do all those manners nowadays..

gila tak cair kalau camtu... hahaha..
aku yang hati agak kental ni pun hancur lebur, ni kan pulak yang tangkap jiwang tangkap leleh... hahahaha~

hehehehehe~  ^^

writing all these pun, i'm all smile...
but, i know, to expect someone like that is totally nonsense..

i don't expect for perfect man...
as i'm not a perfect lady either....

I'm not asking for a man that come from a rich family...
or pull the seat belt for me...
or walk beside me to avoid other people stumbled me..
or use his sweater to keep me warm..
or open the door for me, pull the chair for me..
or even do all the surprises ...
i don't expect all that...

what i need is a nice man..
that appreciate me as much as i appreciate him..
that know where to place me in his life...
that's all...

hahahah~ cliche tho..

but IF and ONLY IF i can make a wish and it'll surely come true,
i want 1 YongHwa, 2 Nickhun, 1 WooBin, 3 JoongKi and 1 Chen...
semua original, Chen tu je bagi spicy...take away... hehehehe

and yeah, that's why i put IF and ONLY IF there... *sigh*

Hailah, sape la yang tanak kalau jodoh dah mcm ni kan... hehehe~

Owh, and one more, guys, can u please appreciate all the lil things that we did and do all the lil things..
We don't expect the big things..
We appreciate the lil things the most...

I'd learnt my lesson..
Whatever happened back then, it's not your fault, not my fault, not anyone fault... it's just a lesson for us in the process of growing up..
There are so much lacking in us that God gave us a break to improve ourselves..
And when i said 'no' or stop suddenly, doesn't mean u're not good enough for me, or you're bad person or etc etc..
It just that I know u deserve better person, u can end your life with a better lady and i have lot and lot of improvements to do first...
Friendzone is the safest place...
Therefore, contact me, like always, as friends, not more and not less...
i'll be more than glad ^^


and i believe it's true...
therefore, sekarang tempoh menunggu, for the right moment, the right place and the right person..


Nak yang macam ni...

macam ni pun nak gak...

macam ni pun boleh...

macam ni sangatlah digalakkan...

and last but not least............

* drum roll please*

awwwwwwww~ dah... kalau dpt mcm ni, like dream come true...


that's all for today punya session merepek.. 
till everything happen, keep on dreaming as that's the only thing we can do... hehehee~

P/s : People asked me bout my dream guy, and my answer is, I want a MAN that wear SUIT during day and BAJU MELAYU and KAIN PELIKAT during night... 
#deepthought

Live your life people... Don't u dare to feel lonely...
The moment u feel like nobody care bout u, there's at least one heart that wish u are there...
so, people, feel free to contact me...

230414 0357,
Irah







No comments:

Post a Comment

A much needed rant : 28th April 2021

*Disclaimer: This post was written on 28th April 2021. 2.10 am. Few months before turning 26 y.o. I'm not sure when I'll publish thi...