4.26.2014

9teen is your number....

Assalamualaikum wbt and happy 19~



This post is specially dedicated to my one and only Atiqah Dalila yang jauh di mata, dekat di hati... ecehhhh~ kemain lagi... hahaha...

You're 19 babe... A year older than me officially....hehehe
Dah boleh kawen dah ni...

*Birthday song*


From the bottom of my heart, happy Birthday Atiqah Dalila..
 Moga panjang umur, dimurahkan rezeki, membesar sebagai anak yang membanggakan ibu bapa, insan yang berjaya dan dapat memenuhi tuntutan masyarakat sejagat... hahaha

Hey girl or i should call you a lady now, happy 19th... may you have a blast birthday... 
i don't know how u celebrate it there, but still, di tanah air ini, i'm praying the best for you and your life...

you've been a very very very great friend to me... 
susah nak terangkan what we'd did...
only God know how much i'm glad to know you... a very wonderful person that saw my ups and downs, my cry and laughter, my ugly side of life just in a year...
we've eat together, shopped together, cuci mata together, gossipping together...
remember how we'd put all our efforts to Bangi?
remember how we overnight in McD?
stay with me tepi pagar UiTM at 5am?
jalan kat sek.7 waktu subuh....

it's crazy for me to do all those things, but i'm glad i did all that with u...

so, dear my dearest girl,


life can be quite harsh... but remember, God is not that cruel...
he knows what he did...
he plan so well for u...
what's most important now, pursue your dreams, enjoy your youth and the other part of your life, God will arrange it...

Things will be much harder in years after, but remember this, whenever u have problems, and u don't know where to go to, i'll always here to help u..
just hello2 me, insyaAllah, i'll try to help...

i don't know when else we can see each other..
insyaAllah, kalau x degree, nanti2 kita jumpa gak di tanah orang... 
i'm not sure where i'll be going this September but, UK is not that bad after all kan...

Tiqah, 19 is your number now...
 stay perettay babe,happy birthday Atiqah Dalila...


With lots and lots and lots of love,
Me ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

A much needed rant : 28th April 2021

*Disclaimer: This post was written on 28th April 2021. 2.10 am. Few months before turning 26 y.o. I'm not sure when I'll publish thi...