10.21.2013

Rely..

Assalamualaikum wbt and hye peeps...


These few days went not that well for me... my health go up and down...
sneezing all over the places.... 
temperature went high and down to the normal repeatedly...

*sigh*

what's wrong with me??

I took few time before i realized that i did rely on uknoWho more than i'm expected.. after the high school years, the journey that i'll go through make me change people around me regularly... 
however, kerap mana pun surrounding tu berubah, uknoWho is still there..

so, when a distance is put between us, the effect is obviously felt..

I just feel so bad as when i'm in hard time, uknoWho was there... but, when uknoWho is in hard time, we're apart... physically, but not emotionally...

proven... 


i just feel so bad when uknoWho is in bad time, i'm not there..
 i'm not sure if i can help to ease, but at least, i'm there to hear..
but distance makes everything look impossible..

i hate to hear him stressed, depressed, tension and such..
i feel like a looser that can't do anything...
so, in this kind of distance, i can just give supports and words..
and hopefully, it'll somehow help u..


anda, if u read this, just tell yourself, i always be behind your back..
supporting u in every way and decision u make..
i know it's kind of hard for u to go through all these..
but believe me, u can do it..

i'm so sorry i can't do much to help..
but, u know right, that i'll always there if u need me..
i'll be the 'ear', i'll be the 'shoulder'..
just don't give up..
stay strong ..
only few weeks left ..
give in your all and enjoy your holidays to the full after that..

don't make me worry..
make me proud...
make me smile..
like always..

i know u can do it..
u are my uknoWho..

no need to worry much
each day will passed...


so, be happy..
to both of us..
good luck...


hahaha... sweet..

love your life guys.... eh, silap... live your life...


p/s : even cool fever is not as curing as u...

XOXO,
uknoWho


No comments:

Post a Comment

A much needed rant : 28th April 2021

*Disclaimer: This post was written on 28th April 2021. 2.10 am. Few months before turning 26 y.o. I'm not sure when I'll publish thi...