10.10.2013

Sei Un Dono

Assalamualaikum w.b.t and hola....


Ok... in jiwang mode right now... 
only God knows how on earth i'm trying to find the best, conducive condition to right this post...

and now, its raining, the light is turned dim, i'm hearing to my mp, on my bed and yeah, it's conducive enough for me to write a jiwang thingy.... hahahah...

and, before i start, i know some of u guys so eeww~ to read jiwang things i wrote.. well, face it.. i am young to say i love someone, and he's the one or complementing the guy or something... 
and i admit it, sometimes i also don't know why i wrote those things..
 but come on, this is life.. 

my principle, these all lovey dovey journey are part of my life... 
and i'm appreciating it.. and it's my pleasure to wrote it in here as when i grow older, i want to read it back... 
whether i'll be glad or whether i'll be regret, it's up to me..

if it's ok with u, read it.. if not, leave it.. as simple as that.. no offense..


and here it goes..
once, it's just a dream of mine..

well, honestly, i'm not that friendly to people during my school days...
 i can't mingle around easily...i'm not good at communication..
i'm not pretty, i'm not smart, i'm not good at anything...
 duhhh~ zaman skolah ku terbazir camtu je...

even people are seeing me like a 'super duper jerk prefect yang macam bajet bagus sangat jadi pengawas kan'...*guys, i heard it even though u guys are whispering*

yup, i admit it, people hate me during my schooldays and only God know how i'm truly are... 
dah2, back to the main story, so, people always being scolded by me... 
including him if i'm not mistaken...hahaha.. 
sorry bro.. memang hobby wa marah2 orang =='

and i don't know when did everything started..
We're completely different...
I saw the weirdness in him and i do have my weirdness at certain,
 but, when the weirdness occur at the same time, it matched each other..
hahaha...pair of weirdos will do..

tah la... it's quite hard too explain it here...just leave it...

hahaha... let it remain like that.. complicated..

but seriously, once, years back, its just a dream of mine..
but somehow, the dream become my future now...

Muchas gracias...


somehow, the list is quite similar to mine, except for the random dancing... 
i'm not into dancing.. 
random responses will do... hahhaha..

recently, i'm talking with a friend of mine on the phone.. a very good friend of mine indeed..
and she's telling me bout her lovey dovey story... 
and i'm aawwww~ all along the stories... 
well, i did hoping for 'sweet-things-couples-do',
 but i'm not that kind of asking..
and when my friend shared pics of them and things between them, then i just realized, we don't do all these.. 
why?? its quite upsetting at first..

but then, after a very deep thought, i asked myself, are those things all u really care... are u sure if u have all these u can happy?? 
nope, i'll not.. what i need is just these...

that's all i'll ask for...
enough to make me happy everyday.. kindof cliche kan.. but honestly, every people have their own way to live up their love life... some people glad with things, some people glad with pictures, some people glad with calls...

each people have their own way..
 people said, we can't live our life based on memories, but i did... 
and it turns out to be my way.. i appreciate memories.. when i miss anyone, i'll try to remember memories between us... that's how i live my life..

so, i'm so glad and happy with what i have right now..
God blessed me enough..
there's nothing i could ask for more...
owh, there's one thing i wish, I wish it'll be forever..

that's all...

how i wished i could wear a dress  like in my old days... hahaha...

anda,
ok, saya sudah segan..


and guys, be happy with what u have..
appreciate it, appreciate them.. things happen for reasons..
believe in changes, believe in fate, believe in future..
live your life..


p/s : its italian.. a penpal tought me a few phrases and this one is the most suitable.. Grazie mille Nella... Thank you...

XOXO,
uknoWho


No comments:

Post a Comment

A much needed rant : 28th April 2021

*Disclaimer: This post was written on 28th April 2021. 2.10 am. Few months before turning 26 y.o. I'm not sure when I'll publish thi...