6.25.2016

My type of guy

Assalamualaikum... Hai ^^


No, final exam tak habis lagi..
 Tengah take 5 from reading, and saja nak tulis something.

Erm, for the past few days, people around me asked on what kind of guy I'm looking for.. Until last night, one of my high school junior contacted me to share her problem with me. She's too worried that now she's 18 and still no boyfriend yet. Don't worry dear, I'll not reveal your name, unless, I found the right one for u.. lol, kidding.

Anyway, she said it is hard to find someone yang menepati citarasa dia. Hahaha.. She has this one list on what kind of guy she wants to date. 
Well, it's not an embarrassing thing. I used to have my own list too.


Seriously, i used to have this one list on what kind of guy that I'm looking for. Can't remember tho. But, if I'm not mistaken, I used to dream on dating a tall guy with wide shoulders, with great career and verrryyyy romantic. 
Banyak lagi yang i listed out, but can't remember somehow.

Then, I'm introduced to kpop world.. 
Oh.My.God. lagi la my list on perfect boyfriend material bertambah. Lagi2 waktu tu tengah musim Boys Over Flower, omg, Tuhan je tau how complicated nak pilih between Lee Min Ho, dengan Kim Hyun Joong dengan Kibum tu. Berhari-hari fikir...hahahaha.. Then, lagi exposed to kpop world, lagi merepek list tu jadi. And even now, kpop dramas really really influenced girls' imagination.

Including me... ^^


Introducingggg... 
my current crush *blushed* ok, dulu Taeyang, sekarang dah tukar jadi Jota..hehehe.. Nak tau sebab apa crush sangat, ermm check kat youtube pls. Cair wehhhh..hahaha

Ok, back to the main point, after all these crushes and what so not, I can promise you, all these are not realistic at all. Seriously.

Erm, adik2, ni akak nak cakap sikit, from pengalaman akak sendiri, semua list2 ni so merepek. Korang tak boleh list 10 ciri-ciri lelaki idaman, and reject one guy sebab dia ada 8,9 je dari ciri2 yang korang list tu. That's absolutely nonsense. Maybe, just maybe, it's ok to have your own list, but then, make it a realistic one. Contohnya, a guy who can accept your flaws and your past. Kau ingat kau sorang je ada list, laki tu takde list. I've been there before, trying to find the best guy. But obviously, with this face, memang tak la jawab dia.

Anyway, satu lagi nasihat, you're just 18 dear. Sangat2 muda. I'm 21 anyway, and I believe I'm still young too.. hahaha. My point is, jangan risau, u're just 18, baru start matrik. Belum start zaman uni pun lagi. Kau tak tau macam-macam jenis laki lagi kau akan jumpa. And, when I'm 18, i did a mistake, so I hope u'll not do the same thing. I know you're worried enough knowing that your friend is getting married. My bestfriend pun kawen gak dik, kita chill je.


Personally, this is my advice. You're young, kind and beautiful. I know, one day, u'll be the one who'll have hard time to choose which one to be with. As for right now, focus on your study, enter good university, and let the right guy come at the right time. I believe that great guy deserve a great lady. Not a girl, but a lady. Not just a lady, but a great lady. So, do your best to improve yourself. Set your own goals, and try to achieve them. Erm, one more thing, maybe I'm not the best person to give such words, but cuba dekatkan diri dengan Tuhan. Everything will change if you do that.

I've been through a lot. Maybe ada lagi orang yang dah lalui pengalaman lagi teruk, but after whatever that happened before, rather than having a relationship yang boleh buat kawan2 jealous, what I want most is assurance. I want to live my life knowing that I can complete my degree, do whatever I want to do and achieve what i've been dreaming about, and at the end of the day, he'll be there, waiting for me. Bunyi macam makcik-makcik kan, but after going through that much, i just don't want to cry anymore. Thats all.


So, berbalik kepada issue list ciri-ciri lelaki idaman ni, maybe it's okay to have one, if kalau betul la dapat, omg, u're so lucky. Hahahaha. But whoever you end up with, remember that he deserve to be happy as much as u are. 

Soooooo.... for now, jom ubah diri sendiri dulu k. Akak tak pernah baik dengan Tuhan sebelum ni, but then, I believe that whatever happened before, there's always a chance to just go back to Him. Erm, maybe, mana tau, Dia tengah plan surprise for you. Kot la Dia jumpakan anda dengan jodoh anda waktu tengah selak2 buku dekat library uni or mungkin waktu jalan2 nak gi kelas, tiba2 je ada orang terlanggar buku jatuh bersepah.. Haaaaa, who knows. HE wrote your own love story already. You'll meet the right one soon. Just doa yang Dia akan temu kan korang sooner. hahaha. Till then, chill ok. enjoy your life first. 


And, to answer your question again on my type of guy... 
Well, i wish i'll end up with a guy yang siang pakai suit, malam pakai baju melayu kain pelikat.
Hahahaha... well, nama pun my dream kan. At least i want a guy who appreciate me as a blessing.
Thats all.

So, kena sambung study balik. Still have two more papers before raya.

Someone who is trying to be a great lady,
Kak Syera ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment

A much needed rant : 28th April 2021

*Disclaimer: This post was written on 28th April 2021. 2.10 am. Few months before turning 26 y.o. I'm not sure when I'll publish thi...