1.22.2016

From KUL to JOG (part 3)

Hello... again... hahaha..


I don't plan at all on writing about this topic this soon, but somehow, at 1.50 am, while reading few articles from my lappy, i came across pictures from when i'm in Indonesia last year.
And i realized  that i've never introduced people that help me a lot during my stay there, and also people who later become my friends that i value so much.

So, here i am, sharing with u guys few people that always there to help me, the so-called OCs

This is for u guys fellow Indonesian friends ^^


First and foremost, the girl that i miss so much, Elory Leonard (El).. 


The first time i met her, when the OCs gathered us in a mall, for a kindof ice-breaking session.
She was there and like always, she's so bright. And then during the camp, she started each session with dance. She's that kindof girl that heat up the event.. hahaha 
And from that moment, i know i want to be her friend.

At first, i thought she might be older than me or maybe at least we're at the same age as she look so matured, very dependable like a sis, she always tried her best to help people around.
I can still remember how i looked for her when i want to use irom from the hotel and even when our room key locked in the room, i tend to ask her to help me because it's so comfortable to be with her.. yet, she's younger than me..

To be very honest, among all the OCs, i'm most comfortable with her, even tho i feel so sorry towards her as i always looked for her when i need some help, but she never say no and she never ignored. And for that, i'm forever grateful..
I really really hope we'll stay in contact for years ahead, and surely i'll find her again when i'm in Jogja or Jakarta..

I have a lot more memories with her, we share a lot of laugh, a lot of worries, discussions on few issues on so much more. I can never forget how relieve i am when El and Titi and Alvin and Farid came to the village for a visit, somehow i felt like i have my friends back, and I'm not alone.

Thank you so much and i really do miss you, El ^^


Next, Victorio Fikgi Amartha aka RIO

Hey Rio.. its been a while since the last time i contacted u isnt it..
Anyway, for my whole 20 years of life, this is the first time i met such a hardworking person.
He is the best OC/Buddy ever. From the beginning of the program, he always always help us, ALWAYS. He rode bus with us, he took pictures of us, he gave us ride whenever we need, he always always help us in every way he can.. Sometimes, i feel so sorry for him as he always make us his priority rather than his own health. He always there for us, like always. And the fact that he's Alex's buddy, make me jealous. Hahaha.. but i know, he's like buddy to all of the EPs.

He's always a great friend, i can always share my problems and asked him everything during my stay there..and i'm sure he'll be loved and appreciated by everyone around him.

Rio, i will always pray of your success.. do some to Malaysia soon ^^


And Titi.... hahaha.. titi, I'm so so sorry, i tried to find pic of two of us, but there's none.. somehow, i still have pic of out feet, in our same purple shoes.

I tried to spell your name, but they're so complicated.. so, prahastuti aka Titi..

You're such a great girl at that young age.. i wonder how u're able to manage all that events and program so well. I'm so glad to you take care of us so great. You're so great being the one between us, the EPs and also the villagers and schools. I can never imagined if you're not the one who arranged all that. Just like El, you are so matured at your age, you can even get married now.. hahahah

I have so much fun being around u, especially when we're with Alvin.. The only way i can hear jokes in bahasa Indonesia. I still remember when u gave me a ride with your scooter.. I will always remember how cute your smile... And i really appreciate the moment when we wrapped presents for the Independence Day together.. Anyway Titi, Thank you so much for everything and stay cute ^^

* excuse my face as i'm actually trying to fix my 'tudung' when somehow these two photobombed me*

But anyway, for these two guys, Alvin and Farid

For Alvin.. to be really really honest, from the bottom of my heart, at first i thought you're at least 25. But hey, we're of the same age.. hahahaha.. 
You are so funny bro, you are so kind, you are so sweet...
I will always remember how hard you tried to translate the menu for the other EPs, and we always end up googling all those words.. Your jokes will always make me laugh.. 
I really enjoy watching conversations between you and Titi..
I'm a big fan of sinetron, but watching it live, feels so good..
Anyway, all the best with your study, and i'm going to make sure to see u again when i'm back in Jogja.

And for Farid..

He's a great friend. Even though you're few years younger than me, you always take care of us so well.. Knowing you background, and seeing how far u're now, you surely are a great student and a great person. Good luck with your study ok..

Plus, Thank you so much for being so nice towards me.. especially with my last few days in Jogja, thank you for letting me experienced angkringan at night.. lol. anyway, terima kasih ya Rid, i owe u a lot.

Actually, there are many more OCs that helped my throughout the project.
Caca, thank you so so much.. u helped me a lot before and during the project..
Thank you to Oza for being such a nice OC, the airport guy, and also his family to provide us with so comfortable accommodation and transportation..
Thank you to Tika, Imam,Kansak and all others that involved but somehow i'm unable to mentionyou names.. I'm truly sorry.

Thanks to u guys, i have a very very great memories in Indonesia.
Thanks to u guys, i learnt a lot that i know i'll never be able to gain from anywhere else.
For all that, i really really grateful.

U guys did a very amazing job throughout the project.
On behalf of all the EPs, we're so sorry for troubling u guys, for demanding too much, for making your weekends restless, for making some of u guys cried.

But deep from our heart, thank you so so so much.
U guys did really really well.

I really hope u guys will continue to organize more Healvolution program..
I will always support each and everyone of u..

Cheers to all memories...







Terima kasih Indonesia, terima kasih Jogjakarta, terima kasih Tanjung Gunung kerana berikan aku pengalaman yang cukup indah.. 
InsyaAllah, moga dimurahkan rezeki untuk ke sana lagi..
Terima kasih ya teman-teman.. Moga ketemu lagi ^^



Missing u guys,
Hira.


P/s: As I believe, the thing we share between Indonesia and Malaysia is Upin dan Ipin, jadinya lagu yang paling cocok buat kita adalah lagu Sahabat Selamanya.. hahaha.. kangen skali sama kalian

No comments:

Post a Comment

A much needed rant : 28th April 2021

*Disclaimer: This post was written on 28th April 2021. 2.10 am. Few months before turning 26 y.o. I'm not sure when I'll publish thi...