12.14.2014

Eccendentesiast

Assalamualaikum wbt and hello...


hey...hai...so... yeah...

It's 15th december... 
and here I am... 
stuck with loads of assignments, reports, studies...
Final is coming... and i'm hell not ready yet.. (mind my language)

If you know me, know who I really am... U'll know my condition right now..
Like everyone see... here she is... the strong lady..

and here i am... smiling... like always.. like a dumb...

It's hard.. It's tough...
Degree life.. more than what i've imagine..
and going through all these, without few people i really need, make it unbearable..

I'm hurt.. I'm tired.. I'm sad..
I need time... I need space.. I need smile.. I need hug.. I need u..

If and only if u ever think about this...


I'm not...
I'd thought of stopping.. but because i'd made a promise to make it till the end..
so here i am..

it's really hard..


and if u ever asked whether anything change?

The answer is no.. but there's one thing change... 
Once, i believe dream is a must and dream do come true...
But now i realized, dream is something that make us happy for a while... 
and just like other dream, it remains as dream..


this same date, exactly one year ago, I had the best dream..
but the dream, just like other dream, only appear in my sleep..
you know who u are..

Sorry.. I still watch from a distance..
I still pray for no reason...
I still..

Moga cepat sihat..
Pray for my final.. as a friend.

the eccendentesiast,
Ira.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A much needed rant : 28th April 2021

*Disclaimer: This post was written on 28th April 2021. 2.10 am. Few months before turning 26 y.o. I'm not sure when I'll publish thi...