1.02.2014

My-late-NewYear-Resolution

Assalamualaikum wbt and yeah, Happy NewYear guys!!


Wow! 2014 already... cepatnya 2013 habis... 

The last time i'm in here was weeks away... Knapa dah lama menghilang..
I have my own reason, but i overcome it...

so yeah, sorry for my late-belated wish.. 
but still, it's only the beginning of 2014..

and back to the topic, my resolution..

erm, nothing in specific, but surely, i want to be a better me..
every year, the resolution still the same.. nothing really change.. 
tapi rasanya, years ahead, it'll change a bit... a bit..
 maybe, "must get married this year".. hahaha kidding~


hehehe... berangan sat...

OK, i want to be a better person, a better child, a better sister, a better someone's someone, a better friend, a better senior, a better junior, a better nemesis... frankly speaking, i just want to be a better me..

hopefully, people around will help me to be a better one...

owh, few days before, i saw a statement from my senior on how shock she is because she's turning 20.. and i just laughed... 

but, ooo~ if she's 20, that's mean i'm turning 19.. OMG.. i'm that old now!!

God, rasa macam baru je lagi i told my mama that she should not ask me to do all the dishes or lipat kain bagai because i'm only 9.. 
like seriously, 9 y.o girl should enjoy main masak2 or race basikal in my case...

wake up syera, tu cerita 10 tahun lepas...
perghh... slap to my face... 

so, yeah, bak kata mama, tak berapa lama lagi lu akan wa kawen kan..
bawak2 sedar diri, lu nak kena maki ngan mak mentua ke apa..
nanti lu kawen, wa tanak ambik tau dah... lu hidup la dengan laki lu...

* ok kidding, my mama don't talk like that.. but intisari nye still lebih kurang..

so, please people, guide me to be a better one.. 

thats all... happy new year, enjoy your 2014.. enjoy it to the max..
live your life guys...

p/s : i'm suppose to share my last year family trip.. tapi tak dapat ilham lagi..
so, insyaAllah, afterward, i'll post some of it k..

XOXO,
uknoWho

No comments:

Post a Comment

A much needed rant : 28th April 2021

*Disclaimer: This post was written on 28th April 2021. 2.10 am. Few months before turning 26 y.o. I'm not sure when I'll publish thi...