1.11.2014

In The Midst of Hardship

Assalamualaikum.. hye guys..




Sorry.. i'm supposed to post bout my last vacation kan.. but i'm so busy..
 life have been so complex and so hard these days.. 
so.. i don't even have time to write some..

i'm so sorry..
this sem really bad.. like terribly bad.. start dengan demam teruk.. 
fever for days..assignment bertimbun-timbun and so many more problems..
i almost lost my grip..
i almost quit all this crap..

everything sangat sangat susah..
and being sakit make it even worst..
and both of us really busy, didn't have opportunity to meet each other pun..

and this make it even harder..
i tried to be strong..
but somehow, being weak is not an option..


i don't get enough sleep..
i loss my appetite...
i can't even think properly..
dizzy for no reason..
can't stand the cold..

one of my hardest weeks..

i cried everyday..
i sighed everyday..
i slept 2,3 hours per day..



i'm totally tired..
mentally
physically..

but...

Thank You Allah swt..
for the give..
the best parent in the world.. (tq ayah and mama)
the best friend i could ever get..( tq asyran, my girls from last sem and ji)
the best someone i could ever imagine..(him)

thank u guys for your supports..
for your dua'
thank u.. 

i believe that the best solution is by believing yourself...
u can do it..

i'm being a strong girl right now.. i'm proud of myself...

and anda,
thank u for your comforting words,
for your encouraging word,
for believing in me..
thank u for being there..
thank u for being my someone..




Missing me missing u,
Ira






No comments:

Post a Comment

A much needed rant : 28th April 2021

*Disclaimer: This post was written on 28th April 2021. 2.10 am. Few months before turning 26 y.o. I'm not sure when I'll publish thi...