8.17.2013

What he did...uhuh~ =='

Assalamualaikum w.b.t guys...


i'm so sorry... sepatutnya there's no post for today kan...
patutnya esok kan... patut nya tentang the 2nd part of raya kan... 
patutnya camtu la kan.... 
but there's a big, large BUT there....



erm....tadi, tengah baring-baring, layan sakit gigi, tiba2 kan, datang la kan, idea nak maen flashback2 ni...
 so..ter'flashback kejap.. kejap je... kejap... sangat... =='

hohoho~ saja, beralih to the jiwang side of me... and, saja banding kan who am i before and how i am right now...
*owh, bahasa saya sgt cemerlang...kalau tak faham, i'm so sorry

The point is, i'd changed...quite a lot... so....here it is.. the changes... 

Blue for what i thought i am before..
and pink for what i'd  finally realize after..

I know i'm tall..

ok fine, i'm short..

I'm a good gooood girl...
ok fine, i need to be a good girl..

i don't care how i look like...

ok fine, i need to look proper somehow..

i'm the person who's so emotional and can get mad easily... 
i don't mind hitting or shouting to others..
i learned to control myself and my anger..
*somehow i did beat people...tapi jarang2... lagi2 kalau orang tgah drive...
 saya tak kacau...heeee~

Shout a.k.a talk for me..
Shout is shout...talk is like whisper...
*masih dalam proses pengaplikasian...huhuhu~

I'm the best guider or route teller or navigator or co-pilot..
No i'm not.. remain silence please... =='

i'm good at making decisions...
no i'm not... i'm just repeating the 'tak tau' phrase...

i'm a good cook..
i'm learning it.. slowly... but yeah i do know how to cook...

i'm macho...crying is not in 'the list'..
no i'm not... i'm just an ordinary girl who can menitik...

i'm not that kind of jiwang-jiwangan... i'm though...
lol~ so not me... i'd just found out how jiwang i am... dengar lagu merdeka pun ley menitik... layan citer korea or hindustan wajib ada kotak tisu, baca novel pakat menitik, dengar lagu cinta tiga segi boleh banjir...acano tu??

i'm not that kind of 'smile giver'..
i did smile now... lots and lots of smile..

owh, i don't laugh that much...
i did laugh now...

i don't think i want to be a lawyer..
i did now... for my future's sake..

i don't like to consume pills...
sekarang pun tak suka jugak... but i'll try my best to eat them now...



i don't like to sing...
i like to melalak.. tak kira ar dalam kreta sapa pun... and no one had ever be my audience... just a person yang bertuah enough to hear my 'so-not-sedap' voice..

i'm not a lucky girl..
What do u want more Syera, u have uknoWho now..that's how lucky u're..

my dictionary don't have much words...
i'd add some words in it like 'tolerate', 'patience', 'love','like','trust', 'faith','fate' and 'him'..owh, one more, the one i love to use now...'we'..


do i need to list all of the changes...banyak sangat la..
my point is...'berkawan' tak semestinya bring u to the bad side...
 it will if u don't know the limitation and how to control yourself and how to differentiate between study and 'friend' and so on..
somehow, 'berkawan' itu mengubah saya.. in its own way.. 
but still, it gives me positive values somehow..
so, dear adik2 akak, don't fall too deep, don't go too far...
 be still in your way, be pretty in yourself...
 don't get ugly with your actions..be yourself..

i'm not saying i'm a good girl.. me, myself, is in the learning process...
but 'the presence' help me through the process..



so, tq to the uknoWho for reflecting me, the real me..
somehow, i thought he did some photoshop la kot to my attitude...
pray for me, kiddies.. 
my aim : The Expectation..

love your love one..love your parents..love your friends..love yourself..
change if u need it.. but the best part it, do changes so that one day u can shout to the world...
" This is the real me, the one u'd never seen before.. and i'm revealing it now..
and he's helping me"
so, live your life guys...

p/s: i choose the blue and pink colour for a reason... dare to guess..

2nd p/s: guys, i'm not engaged yet... jangan salah sangka k...  
             dah brapa ramai dah pakat tanya, syera, hang tunang ka... 
             my answer is,no, i'm married.. nah kau...

anda, saya jumpa ni dalam benda alah tenet ni hah...and somehow, i think, anda perlu tahu...heee~ jangan marah na...




XOXO,
uknoWho 




No comments:

Post a Comment

A much needed rant : 28th April 2021

*Disclaimer: This post was written on 28th April 2021. 2.10 am. Few months before turning 26 y.o. I'm not sure when I'll publish thi...