8.15.2013

'The Worst' vs 'The Best'

Assalamualaikum w.b.t and hye everyone !!!

Guys!!! i'm flying!!!

Mahahaha~ kidding... i'd just thought of buying balloons, lots and lots of balloons, and maybe get them outdoor, and maybe try to fly with them... 
but then, i just remembered...
they'll end up like this...

stuck in the room....hohoho~

ok, done with the happiness....

just that, last night was horrible... everything put me on my nerve... especially the assignment... whole lot of problems... if u're a uni student, u'll surely understand this well.... so, what i did is just trying to put my best effort on that thingy... menghadap laptop for hours, but still, tak siap2 lagi... and u need to submit it right in the next early morning sangat2 menduga hati....

it's not a final project, but still, can give big impact on my marks...

at one point, i'm just thinking bout crying...
so, what i did was calling anyone that can put me back on my sense...
well, i call my mama, and of course mama dah tido... and mama demam..
then, my ayah... pun dah tido...
then, sent a text to the uknoWho... and, i'm suddenly some sort of not exist..
turned off my lappy and just go to sleep.... for a while... i just need a break..
when i get up, everything still the same... the tension is still on...

my last action, putting all my hope to contact the uknoWho again... 
and luckily, got to talk to someone... and put all my sense back... got the motivation to carry on with my work... 

Lastly, i just hoping that it'll not be rejected...I don't know how much and how hard i pray this morning... 
And Alhamdulillah.. Allah permudahkan semuanya and my lecturer accept it..

  but then, attention class, petang ni ada kelas ganti...


ok.. foine.. i'm done with all this... Mama, kak ngah nak kawen.....

Hahaha... but somehow, at the end, saya pasrah... ada sebab knapa smua ni terjadi...

and after that...miracle happened..

 all my classes dibatalkan..

YEAY!!!!

then, i cepat2 balik kolej... sampai je kolej, people are rushing... 
apsal plak ni??

ok, next, ada spot check... u're kidding me right.. =='
apa kena hari ni??

so, semua orang nak keluar, nak elak dari kena rampasan...
dalam hati stock da nangis da...
Penat kot hari ni....

and, alhamdulillah... everything after that went well... very well to be exact...
just to see, and talk... stressed gone...


Alhamdulillah... and i'm happy...again..heee~

there're so many things may happen in a day...just like my day... 
'the worst' and 'the best' happened in a day..so, live your life guys... 
be happy... face everything with courage...
and, anda, tq...

p/s: owh, yeah, it's supposed to be the 2nd part of my raya in this post... but, kena tunda sampai hari ahad k... so,keep reading, readers...

XOXO,
uknoWho




1 comment:

  1. sorry for not being there to support you when things get messy...

    ReplyDelete

A much needed rant : 28th April 2021

*Disclaimer: This post was written on 28th April 2021. 2.10 am. Few months before turning 26 y.o. I'm not sure when I'll publish thi...