5.04.2016

Lil Note from Yours Truly

Assalamualaikum and hello peeps ^^


Ermm, I don't have any plan to write a post for this time being sebab too busy with upcoming final.
But, after few of my recent posts, and a lot of people texted me about so many things, here i am trying to explain a few things.

First and foremost, thank you so much whoever that read my blog. From the bottom of my heart, niat asal buat benda alah blog ni because i really do love to write, i used to write cerpen, novel and such, but for the time being, a blog will do. I share my stories and pictures that happened throughout my life sebab takut in few years, I'll forget all the best moments in my life. 

Next, I know most of my readers came across my blog because of my posts on Foundation of Law or LLB. I'm so sorry to disappoint u that i only wrote few posts on these topics. I wrote about everything that happened in my life including my family life, 'friends life', love life, personal rant and so much more.. even all those random thoughts that i have out of nowhere. I know some of u annoyed when u're trying to know more about life as a law student, but end up reading posts by a broken hearted girl.. lol

FYI, I'm a normal girl, who's only 20 years old,  trying to survive her 'young life'. And it happened to be I'm a law student. A bad one to be exact. I'm so sorry for portraying all the good things that happened throughout my years as a law student only, but being a law student is not that great. Banyak lagi benda yang berlaku, the bad one, but i don't write it here. And of course, U can't expect all law students have the opportunities and rezeki like i do. Each of us have different stories or version of being a law student. What u read, minor stories that happened in mine. 

I'm truly honored if I inspired u somehow, which i can't understand at all, hahahaha, sjujurnya, I'm not a great person. Really. Whatever that happened, I'm just a lucky girl, diberi peluang, and i just grabbed whatever came across. Thats all. What I can say, ambil iktibar from what i shared. I have so many flaws, so dont be like me. I did a lot of mistakes, and i hope nobody will do the same thing. This Syahirah, trying her best to be better, did a LOT of mistakes in her life.

Thank you so much to those who give me kind words when i think I'm too terrible and almost give up, when I don't have any motivation to continue my life as a law student, when i have this ridiculous thought of give up on life. For all those words, thank you so much. May God bless each and everyone.

I'll share more stories about Indonesia, Thailand, France, Switzerland and my best friend who got married recently, after I'm done with my tests, assignments and final exam. Wish me luck, I'm trying my best to safe my pointer this semester. Lol. Amiiinnn..

*the 'oversize-potato', me..lol.. sorry


Hope to see more of your words..

Yours truly,
Syera 



2 comments:

  1. 👍💪💪 all the best syira!! Never give up, like what you did before 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. 👍💪💪 all the best syira!! Never give up, like what you did before 😉

    ReplyDelete

A much needed rant : 28th April 2021

*Disclaimer: This post was written on 28th April 2021. 2.10 am. Few months before turning 26 y.o. I'm not sure when I'll publish thi...