3.08.2014

#prayforMH370

Assalamualaikum wbt and hye..


Right now, 0023, more than ten hours since the MAS flight missing, and i'm sitting infront of the tv, listening to the news, hopefully there're any good news..

I don't really know anyone in the plane, but i do know they're human.
 i'm not concerning which nationalities they are, as long as there're human in there, it will be in my concern too.. it's heartbreaking actually.. 
I can't even imagine how their families are doing right now..
But i do wish they stay strong..

Everyone know the possibilities.. The clock keeps tik tok tik tok..
I also keep hoping there will be at least a new about it..
At least the position of the plane can be traced. 
If there is any survivor, it'll be a great bless.

I really really wish the plane will be found soon.. InsyaAllah..

Something impressed me the most is how people in Malaysia or not, keep praying and giving supports...
i thought we are loosing humanity and the spirit of being a society, but i'm wronged..
There're people that still care about things like these..

so, May Allah ease everything.. hopefully, everything gonna be ok..
i don't want to comment anything about the speculation or what people things and make jokes out of these incident or who to be blamed because i do believes that those things are craps.. so, yeah, pray for MH370 everyone..

XOXO,
UknoWho

No comments:

Post a Comment

A much needed rant : 28th April 2021

*Disclaimer: This post was written on 28th April 2021. 2.10 am. Few months before turning 26 y.o. I'm not sure when I'll publish thi...